ULTIMATE SUSTAINABLE WINE BOX (CO2 NEUTRAL)
PROBABLY THE MOST SUSTAINABLE WINE BOX ON THE MARKET 📦
Here at Chilled & Tannin our philosophy is to sell bodacious wines with a conscience and 'sustainability' our middle name* which is why we've created this bundle of six wines with maximum bang for your buck, but minimum impact on the planet.
🌍 Six bodacious bottles worth £113
🌍 Sustainable, ethical and authentic tipples
🌍 Lower road miles or directly imported vino for a smaller carbon footprint
🌍 Delivered via our CO2 offset courier or in our electric van
🌍 One tree planted for every box sold via our chums at Ecologi in Bristol!
What’s in the box?
BIODYNAMIC FIZZ, Ancre Hill, Wales, 100% Pinot Noir traditional method sparkling wine which we pick up direct from Monmouth in our zero emissions van (o, bio, s, local, vg)
BIODYNAMIC CÔTES DU RHÔNE, Lunar Apoge this scintillatingly sustainable red blend will knock your Christmas socks off and is a perfect match for festive fayre (bio, o, li, vg)
SUSSEX CHARDONNAY, Charles Palmer, England Cool Britannia - this classy unoaked tipple is unashamedly made in the Chablis style but with less than half the road miles (o, s, li, vg)
ORGANIC AMPOULE CHINON, Domaine Bertrand and Vincent Marchesaeau, Loire Cabernet Franc at its very best - fresh, crunchy and fruity (o, s, li, vg)
BASILICATA BIANCO VIGNALI, Cantina di Venosa - a sustainable volcanic tipple that gives you plenty of bang for your buck (s, v)
ORGANIC MUSCADET SEVRÈ MAINE SUR LIE, Domaine de la Noe, Loire a fresh yet irresistibly round, plentiful and textured white wine - uncork and unwind (op, s, vg)
(o/op) = organic/organic practicing
(s) = sustainable
(vg) = vegan friendly wine
(li = low intervention)
But wait there’s more…
- Chilled & Tannin will offset the estimated CO2 generated producing and transporting these wines to our HQ in South Wales
- we plant a tree for every order via our pals at @ecologi meaning a lifetime of CO2 offsetting for your purchase
- local deliveries are made in our electric wine chariot (local delivery is only £5)
- we even have recyclable and compostable pulp packaging and no dolphin killing tape!
- and as we've already offset the carbon footprint off this box, if you decide to make use of our Eco Cart function at check out you can even make this box CARBON NEGATIVE for a few pennies more!
Buying as a gift? We include a handwritten note or gift message at no extra cost. If you can’t think of the right words we’ll even recycle some of our own wordsmithery!
*actually Rhod's middle name is Fred but he’s thinking of changing it to ‘sustainability’ via deed poll